Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary
Developing an updated visitor experience to a Gold Coast icon.
Relative Creative has been employed by National Trust of Australia, Queensland, owners of Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary to deliver an updated visitor experience for the Sanctuary. Key considerations for this have been:
- An Aboriginal lens and inclusion of Yugambeh culture across the Sanctuary
- Capturing the conservation lens of the Sanctuary
- Updating the approach to wayfinding
- Celebrating the connection with land
- Highlighting programs and research projects
- Remembering the Sanctuary’s History and legacy.
The project also takes into consideration the requirement for interpretation to be age-friendly with tactile and textured designs. The first phase of this project is currently in production and will be installed in December 2020. Stay tuned.